plainhomeaboutportfolioshopcontactplain

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Birthday card


Ahhhh I just love making birthday cards for family and friends & this time it was for my "little" sisters 18th birthday! I love the excitement of thinking new ideas to make the cards personal and not any old shop brought design! 
For this card I got my inspiration from a few images I've spotted on pinterest, of people making mini buntings which is why I thought I would test it out and it made the perfect finish to this vintage style card! (Her birthday party is also going to be all about "vintage")
So, give it a go! Think of a theme/drawing/wording that you know would make that special person smile and get crafting - they really will appreciate it :-)


I have a wedding coming up soon also and would also like to test this cute bunting idea on the cake as a form of topper, spelling "MR & MRS" - pics to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment