plainhomeaboutportfolioshopcontactplain

Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Sunday!

Hey guys!

How have you all enjoyed your Sunday? I've spent the day making a jamie oliver recipe - which was a yummy vanilla and raspberry cheesecake!


Check my loooovely weekend finds... that I just couldn't resist buying...  


1. A set of glass tumblers, a complete fan of the pastel green and gold lines!


2. Place on a wall with other frames or mirrors of different sizes/shapes - create a collection of vintage mirrors. Like this...


Or why not adventure outdoors with this idea too...



3. The wicker bodice is for now, set up in the living room with fairy lights wrapped around it, finding items like this make me happy! I may even try hanging it from a height with items hanging from it or dressing it with jewelry...

All photos that are founded on pinterest are linked.

No comments:

Post a Comment