plainhomeaboutportfolioshopcontactplain

Friday 31 August 2012

Mud & Love

Hi people! 

Sorry I've not posted in a while, been super busy! We went to a festival last weekend which then got cancelled on the last day due to the bad weather - apparently we had 2 weeks worth of rain in 1 night! Regardless of the weather we was not ready to leave & wanted to party in the mud more...but we've now seemed to have spent the last week cleaning mud off everything!!


Today I (Katie) worked in the stall, a busy day moving & making space for new stock! Which is why I thought I would do a little post on the latest items to go into our space to keep you up to date with what I've been up too! 









































































































We like to keep out facebook page updated daily so make sure you check it out! Please give us a "like" & share us to your friends! Have a lovely weekend all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment